Pet Sitting At Home
Pet sitting has been around for years, but has only recently gained popularity. You love your pets and you would love to take them everywhere you go, especially when you travel. The reality is that it just isn’t feasible all the time. So what do you do? You CAN’T bring them to a kennel, they are your baby! A great alternative is to hire a professional pet sitter who can take care of your dog and/or cat in their own home. That’s right, pet sitting in your home is an option! Does that sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not!
Benefits of Pet Sitting At Home
For the Pet Owner
- In your absence, you would feel that your home is secure, knowing that someone will be going there multiple times each day.
- Having a pet sitter coming to your home eliminates the trauma of leaving your pet home while you are away.
- A pet sitter means that you don’t have to impose on your friends and family to watch your dog in their homes.
- Your home is set up properly for your pet(s) and you would not have to worry about your pet being in someone else’s home.
- Pet Sitting at home IS NOT A KENNEL!
For Your Pet
- Your pet remains home in the environment they are used to.
- Your pet retains their familiarity with sights, smells and sounds and does not have to adapt to any of those things in a new environment.
- Keeping your pet’s regular feeding routine is best for them.
- Your pet receives love and personal attention from a professional.
- Your pet is not traumatized by having to travel to an unknown environment.
Why Choose A Professional Pet Sitter?
Professional pet sitters are just what the description implies, they are professional. While having friends, family, or neighbors care for your pets may seem like a logical choice, professional pet sitters have the experience necessary to care for your animals.
A Professional Pet Sitter Is:
- Trained and experienced in working with all types of pet personalities and will know how to tailor your pet’s care based on their individual likes, dislikes, fears, and habits.
- Someone who knows how to identify and avoid potentially dangerous situations, and can react quickly and effectively when necessary.
- Someone who can administer medications.
- Able to tell if your pet needs veterinary attention.
- Someone with a backup plan in case of emergencies, car troubles or illness.
Keep Your Pets Home
Hiring a pet sitter and keeping your pets home is truly the best option for pet care, when you travel. Therefore, the next time you have to go out of town, hire a professional pet sitting company like Muddy Paws. We offer a variety of home sitting options. Let’s face it, not every dog will be fine in someone else’s home. Conversely, not every dog will do well staying home alone overnight. Muddy Paws offers a few options that are sure to match the perfect way to care for your pets while you are away. Find out more about our Pet Sitting Services. And once you decide what is best, you can schedule services any time here. Keep your pets home and in great hands!
Check Out The Fun – Follow Muddy Paws On Social Media
And please share this article on social media – sharing is caring!